Of medieval origin, it was rebuilt in 1425, as stated in the inscription on the portal. The exterior is roughly plastered rough stone. Stone are the two portals, the facade, with slightly pointed arches, with architrave decorated with a cross and supported by two stylized shelves, and the one on the west side, with the symbol carved in the architrave of the Agnus Dei.
The façade is preceded by a porch, used as a refuge for pilgrims. The apse is Romanesque, with two openings at the Louvre and a series of arches that repeats on both sides. Recently, late medieval frescoes were discovered in the conch, which is currently under investigation by the Superintendent to the artistic heritage of Liguria.